We hope this update finds you and your family happy, safe, & well!. We miss seeing you, but want to thank you for your understanding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are slowly reopening our clinics, but along with reopening comes many guidelines that seem to change daily. We are constantly reviewing best practices for keeping our patients, staff, and providers safe as we begin to re-open.
Please follow the requirements outlined below.
Effective 5/18/2020, here are a few things you need to know:
- Masks are required at all times while in the office. Please bring your own (homemade masks or bandanas are fine). The office currently cannot supply patients with a mask. If you do not have your own mask, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Paperwork is to be completed via the patient portal: To assist us in our effort to maintain social distance, complete all New Patient paperwork via the Patient Portal. If you do not have your login information, please call us at 503-656-0836, option 3.
- Remain in Your Car & Check in via phone: When arriving for an in office appointment, remain in your car and call: 503-213-1669 to check in for your appointment. Once we are ready for you, a Medical Assistant will call or text you. Please note, the Medical Assistants will be taking your temperature before entering.
- Only the Patient is Allowed to Enter the Clinic:s If scheduled for an in-office appointment, we ask only the patient enter the office for the appointment. Exceptions will be made for minors or those patients who need assistance.
- Hours: Effective June 1st, both locations will resume normal business hours. Until then, our Oregon CIty office will be open from 8am - Noon on Tuesdays and Fridays only. Our Tualatin office will be open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8am - 4:30pm. The Tualatin office will be closed on Tuesdays & Fridays. Our phone lines will remain open Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm. Telehealth appointments are still being offered.
We understand this is a trying time for all of us and appreciate your willingness to help us keep you and our staff safe. We are also doing our part by requiring staff to wear masks, frequent disinfecting, social distancing, etc. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.