Though the COVID-19 pandemic has radically changed many of our normal routines, we hope you and your family are staying safe and well. We may be dealing with a new “normal,” but Dr. Ballard and his team at ROC Orthopedics understand that patients are still dealing with pain and conditions that need proper care. We are doing everything we can to help our patients get the quality care they need, while also ensuring the safety of all patients and staff.
We are currently open during our normal business hours at both our Oregon City and Tualatin clinics, and will keep our patients updated should this change.
We understand this is a trying time for all of us and appreciate your willingness to help us keep you and our staff safe. Please review our current information on our office policies and processes below, and please call our office at (503) 656-0836 if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Prioritizing Patient Safety
Our #1 goal is to help you get the care you need, while minimizing the risk of COVID-19 as much as possible. Dr. Ballard and ROC Orthopedics have the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- All patients must undergo health screening prior to entering our clinic.
- All patients and staff must have their temperature checked prior to entering our clinic.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times while in the office.
- We practice proper social distancing in the clinic and our waiting rooms.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each visit, and high-contact areas of the clinic (door handles, railings, x-ray rooms, etc.) are cleaned multiple times every day.
Preparing for Your In-Office Appointment
Our goal is to prioritize your safety and time with us during your appointment. We ask that you do the following for your in-office appointment:
- Fill out all paperwork via our Patient Portal prior to your appointment.
- If you are feeling ill or have known exposure to COVID-19, please notify our staff as soon as possible prior to your appointment.
- If possible, please remain in your car when you arrive for your appointment, and call to check in. The number for the Tualatin office is (503) 213-1669. The number for the Oregon City office is (503) 213-1660. A Medical Assistant will call or text when we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask upon entering the clinic. While we kindly ask that you bring your own mask if you have one (homemade masks or bandanas are fine), our office can supply a mask if you need one. If you have a medical condition which prevents you from wearing a mask, a face shield is acceptable.
- Please enter the clinic alone, unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance.
If you have any questions about our new appointment processes, our team is happy to assist.
If you are a high-risk patient or don’t feel comfortable going out just yet, we also offer telemedicine for all new consults and current patients. If you would like to schedule a telemedicine appointment, please call our office at (503) 656-0836 and ask about our telemedicine options.
Available Treatments and Procedures
At this time, we are currently offering a full range of services, including consultations, in-office treatments, and surgical procedures.
If surgery is needed, we will utilize outpatient surgical centers whenever possible. Our surgical centers are separate facilities and not used to treat COVID-19 patients. Therefore, they are an ideal location to provide surgical care during this difficult time.